Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

All about me

Kia ora, My name is Cohan Mangu-Beckham and I am 12 years old and I currently attend Bay of Island College. I have 2 sisters, no brother and we are all part Maori and part Cook islands.As time proceeds throughout my years at Bay of Islands College,  I improve more and more. Right now, I don't think I am good at anything but as time flies by, I can be. Once I started Bay of islands college, I set myself some goals. There was one in particular. That was to never get off task and always stay focused.Not long ago, I set myself a future job and that job was to be a builder. Now to be a builder, you must be good at maths and I think that i'm a pretty decent mathematician. I really hope I achieve these goals and I look forward to see I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment