Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Assembly period 4 - CohanManguBeckham



Assembly, Period 4



"What are the benefits of a regular routine of getting up on time in the morning?"

I don't see any benefits of getting up on time in the morning i mean, you have to go to bed earlier the previous night so you get a decent rest and enough energy to keep you energised for the day. For me, I have to get up very early to feed the dog, shower, have breakfast, make my lunch and take a 10 minute walk to the bus stop. I really don't see any benefits in my daily routine.



"What is one positive thing that you can do for others in your day?"

Because i am one of the smartest in the class, i enjoy helping others to keep them up to date. ,For instance if someone is stuck, I'll be willing to help them no matter how far behind they are. If i have work due soon, I may even be polite enough to help them out in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment